Looking for a new challenge in the world of Composites?
Current Positions Available:
We are currently looking for an experienced (either degree or time-served apprentice level) engineer to join our team to lead the design of production tooling and components within a busy composite manufacturing business. The candidate must have knowledge and experience of designing complex composite and metallic tooling, component assemblies as well as production fixtures. Advanced knowledge of CATIA V5 surfacing is a must as well as the ability to self-manage projects from start to finish ideally in accordance with AS9100 / ISO9001 systems.
You will have the ability to contribute innovative ideas to assist in the design and development of new and existing products and the conformation of design intent.
Often considerable associated documents are required and therefore the ability to produce these in a well presented manner is essential.
Key skills required:
• CATIA V5 – Surfacing – Essential.
• Proven track record in design.
• Effective and professional communicator.
• Experience of design management in accordance with a recognised quality system.
• Minimum HNC qualified.
• Aerospace and composite manufacturing experience desirable.
• Manage and deliver design solutions in accordance with agreed schedules and budgets.
• Co-ordinating modelling and design reviews.
• Liaising with customers, supplier and OEM’s
• Supporting the production departments in issue resolution.
• Releasing drawings and models for approval.
To apply please email your latest CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and previous experience to: email@example.com
Please state on your email application which role you are applying for.
New applicants only as United Aerospace has reviewed all previous applicants.
Due to our continuing growth, we are always very keen to hear from enthusiastic and motivated people to join our manufacturing and support teams.
Graduate Composite Engineers – Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch with you.
Engineering Student Placements – We are always keen to hear from students who wish to be considered for placements.